We are happy to announce that Md5This has been re-designed and now has a more clean, simple, and modern design. Additionally, in response to popular demand we are working on incorporating the following features into the website:
- Cleaner, more user friendly design without ads and banners. [ETA: Done!]
- User comments on News and Tools sections. [ETA: Done!]
- A community forum. [ETA: 15-July-2011]
- Improved search speed for MD5 hashes. [ETA: 1-August-2011]
- Improved recovery methods including daily automated (distributed?)
offline brute-force. [ETA: 1-September-2011]
- A form to submit password related files for recovery. [ETA: Done!]
- Recovery service for passwords encrypted with methods other than MD5
(i.e: LM, NTLM, WPA etc). [ETA: Done!]
We are looking forward to hearing more of your opinions on the additions and changes.
Have fun browsing our website!